For exhibiting & sponsorship opportunities: Please call 212-426-2218 or email us here.
- View our 2022 Exhibitor Guide here
- View the 2022 Javits Electrical, AV, and Plumbing Service Ordering Tool Kit
- View the 2022 Javits IT Pricing Guide
- View Lead Retrieval Services
- * For refrigeration display units ordered through Lowe (Deadline 11/22 Form | Catalog), you do not need to schedule their delivery. The unit(s) will be delivered to your booth.
- * Ice for your booth can be obtained in one of two ways: 1) Ice can be ordered ahead of time through Cultivated, our catering partner, at the Javits. Call their main line at 212-216-2400. 2) Ice will also be sold on the show floor by Cultivated on exhibitor set-up day at the Cultivated booth. The exact location is TBD, simply ask around for where they are stationed.
Exhibit your business at the New York Produce Show & Conference
This is the only produce show in New York City, the 12th largest population center and ONE OF THE LARGEST PRODUCE-BUYING MARKETS IN THE WORLD. The strategic location is also pivotal for international trade of produce through seaports up and down the east coast, and with three international airports less than one-hour’s drive, buyers and sellers conveniently shuttle in and out from all corners of the globe.
The New York Produce Show and its midtown Manhattan location afford a unique upscale metropolitan environment, perfect for networking, dining, entertaining, etc. In essence, though New York is a big city, there are ample opportunities for intimate high-quality relationships to be fostered throughout the event.
Like our sister events – The London Produce Show and Conference and The Amsterdam Produce Show and Conference – there is tremendous emphasis on thought-leadership, continuous education and stimulating conversation throughout the conference. Attendees don’t come here to party; they come here to conduct real business, improve their knowledge base and make the industry a better place to sell produce and floral items to consumers!
The central attraction of The New York Produce Show and Conference is the one-day trade show. In a rapid-fire 7-hour period, over 5,000 produce executives from around the world – 40% with produce-buying authority – visit 400 exhibitors for 1-on-1 meetings. Exhibitors can easily set up the day before or the morning of the show and break down at 5 pm for evening events.
Every booth is the same size at The New York Produce Show and Conference, so the competitive playing field is level for all participants. There are no giant pavilions or massive displays to navigate, so this puts buyers and sellers together right from the start… and don’t be surprised to find buyers on the show floor all day and on through the very end. (Keep in mind that the New York Metro Area is host to thousands of independent stores, and it is not unheard of to see an entire produce staff arriving at the show AFTER their shift ends late in the day.)